I picked up my E-Newspaper and the Headline was-
Trump Kids leave the Country!
And I read the following-
- Trump Kid’s Refuse to Appear for Subpoenas.
- Judge sets their Bail at $100,000,000 each.
- They jump into Daddy’s Jet and fly to Saudi Arabia.
- Don’t Worry, I’ll take care of this, kids.
- When they arrive, they both are Arrested.
- The next day. U.S. Marshals arrive.
- The Next Day. They are flown to New York.
- They go to Trial. And both get 15 Year Prison Sentences.
- Don’t worry Kids, I’ll take care of this. After all, you both have Executive Privilege.
- Trump appears in Court and Repeats this to each Question-Been too long, don’t remember.
- He never visits his Kids in Prison.
- Trump Trial Begins and He and his Kids are all found Guilty of Fraud and Racketeering. They all get a 30 Year Sentence each.
- Don’t worry Kids, at least we’ll have Free Meals.