Critical thinking is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
Critical thinking is the analysis of facts to form a judgment. The subject is complex, and several different definitions exist, which generally include the rational, skeptical, unbiased analysis, or evaluation of factual evidence.
And now you know what Congress has decided to BAN.
NEW CONGRESSIONAL TRAINING-
- Accept nothing the Other Party says.
- Be Argumentative to the Other Party.
- Create False Informations about other Party.
- Never Vote YEA on any other Party Legislation.
- Never use Critical Thinking.
Well, there you have it…