You’re asked or TOLD to Self-Isolate and what’s a fool gonna do? And you’re In-House, In-Apartment Isolation means lots of things. But it might be just plum awful if you DON’T plan NOW!
And plan for your Self-Isolation Preparation Stockpile to be Available for 18-24 months or longer. Don’t let any items go past expiration dates.
CORONAVIRUS Mutations will be back this Winter in December of this year and the next one and maybe forever.
Keep Calm always. Relax! DON’T Fret!. Make Your List, and check it over several times. This is by No Means the End of the World. Use prudent judgements. Not snap, crazy decisions. My List and stuff I bought are for my wife and me and another family of seven.
Be like Santa and keep checking your List Twice. Just calm down. Take a long deep breath.
Before this Virus is OVER, millions upon millions of Americans may be asked to Self-Isolate before this is OVER! And this Virus may come back Mutated during our next winter. So, remember to get stuff that is long range in preparation. But-
It sure means No mo eating out!
It means going stare-crazy Battie in 30 days if you DON’T keep all of it in perspective. Have Board Games, Cards, mind things to do. Keep it together.
So, what you gonna do?
CAN’T make those Political Rallies! U might get the Virus.
No going to the Movies!
And what do I need? What do you need?
Okay, I know no one is going to be happy. So, what do I need?
Well, it’s not what I need, but what you might need.
So. Want some ideas without sounding Bat-Nutty Nuclear Bombshell Paranoid?
Hey. It’s just a Virus. It’s not a frigging Nuclear War!
So, if you’re over 60-years OLD, then you might want to take time to PLAN NOW! Get your stuff EARLY!
So, here’s what I bought for the body and what your body will need, might need this or similar things-
3. We already got Soap and Shampoo.
6. Vienna Sausages, but you can buy Spam. Or Tuna or chicken in a can. Others are optional too.
7. 24-lbs of Flour for cookies and bread. Tortilla Flour too for making Tortillas.
8. Yeast for bread making.
9. 10-lb Sugar for sweets and cookies. Sugar cookies are super easy to make.
10. Wolf Brand Chili or you make like Hormel.
11. Ranch Style Beans.
12. Cheers Balls and Chips.
13. Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup.
14. Hot Sauce.
15. Ramen Noodles.
16. Evaporated Milk.
17. Large Boxes of Cereal.
18. Large Container Oats for Oatmeal or Oatmeal cookies.
18. Salt, pepper. Cooking seasonings.
20. Peanut Butter for cookies or sandwiches or snacks.
21. Jelly for biscuits or Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches.
22. Loaves of bread if you don’t plan to make your own Bread or Biscuits. Freeze Loaves of bread as well.
24. Cooking Oil.
25. TOILET PAPER!
27. Dried/Canned Foods…Fruit.
28. Mac & Cheese Noodles.
28. Canned goods you plan to eat.
29. Hygiene Stuff including bandaids, antibiotics, and Ointments. Skin Lotion. Chapstick. Vaseline.
30. A battery/solar/hand crank Multi-Band with Shortwave Bands Radio is always a good item to keep around. They run about a hundred bucks, but there are less expensive ones.
31. An ample supply of batteries.
And all of the above, well, that’s just an idea, but get ONLY what you will USE, what you will consume, what you can afford. And what will keep for a long time. The above List is pretty plain, pretty simple.
Now, remember, eggs will keep for a good time as well.
And you can use Tortillas, some chili, some beans, some hot sauce. And you got quick and easy burritos. Add cheese or jalapenos if you want.
There’s tons of stuff you can get and lots of things you can make. Get what you will USE!
But with Limited Items, it’s easier to get into a routine. I do not encourage drug or alcohol use, either might cause unneeded anxieties. Also, know your own limitations. Don’t exceed them.
And pray for Your Blessings…they’ll come!